Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

:: impromptu neighborhood cleanup ::

Hello friends! I'm back with another layout that I made this past weekend with the May (High Five) Scrapbook Circle Kit. I think this is one of the many kits from them that will get completely used up.  I love each and every item in this one!


Our neighbors let their grass grow pretty tall next to the fence.  A day or so after they trimmed it, Bea and two of the neighbors decided they needed to clean up all the dead, dry grass.  They attached a sled to the back of Bea's wagon, grabbed a few brooms and went to work.  Don't worry!  I got the story down! See where it says "May 30, 2014"?  That tab pulls out and viola!  The story is there!  (I know you were worried)!

Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon!


3 comments:

  1. Fun page! Loving the pictures and how you fit so many on the page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little square photos. Fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute layout and story :)

    ReplyDelete