Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

:: a layout & some exciting news ::


As always, I am loving this month's sketch over at Scrapbook Circle.  

I love that oversized, square, photo in this Diana Fisher sketch!  Here's my take on it using mostly June's Scrapbook Circle kit, Hello There.



I loved using all the fun phrase stickers from the kit! I used ten different words/phrases on this one layout!

And the exciting news….

I will be joining the team as a guest designer -- more information as we get closer to my guest spot time!  :-)  Congratulations to all of the Creative Team members! I am so excited for this opportunity!  If you've followed my blog for even a short amount of time you will know that I am passionate about the quality and design of the kits at Scrapbook Circle!

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment