Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

:: wander :: July PINspire Me Monday

Looking for some inspiration?  How about some PINspiration?  It's PINspire Me Monday at Paper Issues!  Design team member Leah found this to inspire you:

There is so much here that I love. The colors are fab, the window, and…because flamingo. As soon as I saw this, though, I remembered a photo that we took of B. wandering down a path, spring flowers blooming and everything just beginning to 'green up'. So I used Leah's PinSpiration to scrap that photo! Here is what I came up with:


I also let the colors inspire me a bit, but certainly not exact. I have to admit, I am not super happy with the end result. I love the idea of this one. I don't completely hate it, but it pales in comparison to the inspiration piece. :-/  Does that ever happen to you?

The good news:  some of the other DT members created projects too.  You can find them here.

More good news: love it or not, I will always remember this day when I flip to this layout in my album. Story Documented.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment