Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

:: jumpin' puddles ::

Hello friends!  Today I'm here with a layout that created using mostly Pink Paislee : Citrus Bliss, and AC Dear Lizzy : Fine & Dandy.  These collections go together beautifully and I love the springy-summery feel of them!


The right side of my layout is actually a scrap lift! More on that below! Our B. had been playing in all the puddles in our back yard and we captured a zillion photos (in fact, enough that there will probably be another layout in the future that contains a separate part of today's story). There were so many good ones, that I almost immediately printed them off, grabbed some new(er) patterned papers and got busy!


The hearts are from the Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy collection.  There was a whole sheet of them! I cut out what I needed for this project, but I've used more of that paper in other projects.  I love it!   In fact, the "b" side of that paper is the polka dot paper you see on the bottom half of this page!


To tie the two pages together I did a few things; I took the hearts all across the second page, the patterned papers from the left side are on the very edge of the right side too, and those little bright strips of paper are on both sides.  I am really digging how this one turned out!

The right page is actually a scrap lift of a layout that fellow Paper Issues DT member, .Jana McCarthy  did.  It was the layout that all of the awesome people in the Paper Issues Friends and Family group (PIFF) on Facebook scrap-lifted a couple of weeks ago.  Are you part of the PIFF group?  If you are on Facebook, you should join us, we are a ton of fun!  (click link above)   :-)

Here are a couple of close ups of my LO.



Thanks for stopping by and see you soon!


1 comment:

  1. Love your two pager and all the details!!! Neat to see a double layout from you. Amazing details!!

    ReplyDelete