Pages

Sunday, April 16, 2017

..:: flower behind ::..

Hi! Hope you are having a Happy Easter if that is something that you celebrate! I'm here today with a layout I made using items available in the April Scrapbook Circle Kit and some flair from A Flair For Buttons. I'm submitting this to their challenge this month that is all about metallics!  Here's my take on the challenge!


The story that I'm documenting today is all about my daughter, the song writer. B. has been using my typewriter (and sometimes her iPad) to type up songs that she has written. And they are actually pretty amazing. So for this layout, I wanted to document one of my favorites. I used it as the bulk of the journaling -- as you see below.


For the challenge I used a lot of copper foil fun! Pink fresh Studios Live On collection has these awesome alphas that are copper colored. There are also starts and asterisks on the alpha sheet! I added those throughout my wreath. For a closer look you can check out my process video, if that suits your fancy! 



Here are a couple more close ups:


I did a lot of fussy cutting for this layout!


A layout isn't a layout without a little flair from A Flair For Buttons! For real. 😀


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment