Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

..:: shark girl ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {A Flair for Buttons} blog today with this colorful layout and process video!


I was completely inspired by the flair that you see in the photo below!  When I saw it, I knew I wanted to do a layout that used water colored flowers.


I grabbed a cut file from the Silhouette store and cut the holes in my background paper so that I could hand stitch around the flower, then I painted the flower using gelatos and a bit of water. I used the same painting technique for a bunch of other flowers that I cut out of white card stock, and then added them to my page.


I used three pieces of flair from the same set -- Watercolors and I just love how this turned out. Here are a few more close-ups.





I made a process video of that something that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment