Pages

Sunday, July 16, 2017

..:: splish splash summer fun ::..

I am up on the {A Flair For Buttons} blog today with this layout using AFFB flair and bunch of Color Cast Designs Goodies. Over the 4th of July weekend we did a little traveling and stayed overnight at a hotel for a couple of nights. My daughter was determined to swim across the pool -- even through the deep end. She practiced and practiced and she did it. So, this story had to be documented and wouldn't you know it? The perfect flair is available in the {A Flair For Buttons} store!

SplishSplashSummerTime copy

I soon as I saw this flair in the shop I knew that I would use it on a layout with a blue pool picture and some blue and aqua mixed media in the background! I was just waiting for the right story! Then when I saw the Color Cast Designs June releases, I just had to have this and this and these and these to make this layout happen! 

SplishSplashSummerTimeHearts

I used one piece of flair and the Splish Splash acrylic phrase for my title -- it was perfect for this layout and the story. The waves in the background were made using a free cut file from The Paper Issues Store. 

SplishSplashSummerTimeHearts

And could this Pool Time flair be any more perfect?  I don't think so!  I sprinkled some more hearts and stars from Color Cast Designs to create a cluster! 


I absolutely love these interlocking hearts! So thankful to get this story told. 

I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment