Pages

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

..:: project life ::..

Hi friends!  Guess what? I've been secretly working on Project Life and not sharing it here. :-) I started PL back up in July of this year because I miss this project! It is probably one of my most favorite projects that I will never complete! LOL But the way I look at it: one week done is better than none. Here is the first week of September:


Left side:


Right Side:


This week I got the opportunity to work with the Hip Kit Club PL kit! I absolutely love the exclusive cards and other goodies available in the kit. I did mix in a few things from other September HKC kits, which I explain a little bit more in my process video, if that suits your fancy.


And a couple more close ups:



Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment