Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

..:: first day of school ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the A Flair For Buttons blog today with this layout about the first day of school -- and it's not exactly what you might think  It's not photos of my daughter, but photos of the team of teachers that I work with!  I am so blessed to have an awesome team, and so I thought I should document it! Here's a look:


I started with some Shimmerz paints to create the perfect backdrop of primary colors.  I used Roses are Red Acritonez, Yell-O it's me Paste-Eez and Oakie Bear Blue Inklingz for the bulk of this layout. 


For my title I used this acrylic "first day of school" from the August 2017 Color Cast Designs release (look for a new release coming out tomorrow, you are going to LOVE it)! I absolutely love the look of this white acrylic backed by red! Gah! Way better than I thought it was going to look -- I love it when that happens.

I found three pieces of flair from the shop that were absolutely perfect for this layout. I just love the pops of color that each piece provides.


This yellow piece of flair from the Summertime Flair 1 flair set was the perfect pop of yellow!


This "I Love Us" from the Family is Forever flair set is perfect! Totally tells the truth!


And finally, this piece from the Watercolors Flair set is the piece that ties it all together!  I love how this turned out, thank you so much for checking it out!



Flair

No comments:

Post a Comment