Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

..:: celebrate making memories ::..

Hi friends! I'm here today with a project using a couple of the September Release sets from Color Cast Designs. These confetti leaves are completely awesome. Here is my project:


Here are a couple of close ups of those amazing leaves: 



I used one of these Currently Tags (also from the Color Cast September Release) as part of my title (I used the word "making").

Most of my other supplies are from the Paper Issues Store. My background paper and the huge "memories" word are from Dear Lizzy's most recent collection, Star Gazer.  And all of the other cards and embellishments are from the Rocktober Kit (like a swag bag on crack) from Paper Issues. I also based my layout design on this Sketchy Saturday sketch.

But don't take my word for it...I made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy.


Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon!

Pssst....my October Hip Kit is here!  Watch for a new layout using the kit, by the end of the week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment