Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

..:: fly high ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe Blog today with a layout I made using a new cut file called Flutterby. I also used a bunch of Shimmerz Paints on my background and I love how it turned out -- here is my project.


I knew I wanted to use Paige Evans' Pick Me Up collection that I had just gotten in the mail from the Paper Issues Store, so I grabbed a bunch of Shimmerz products to match the colors in the collection. I used several Creameez, an Inklings, some Vibez, and a Coloringz! For a complete list, check the comments in the process video. 


I actually cut this file twice. The first time I cut it too small -- so I cut it again. I used the larger piece for my main circle of butterflies. I cut three of the smaller butterflies out of the circle (with my scissors) and layered them on top. I love how that ended up working out!



I also made a process video, if that suits your fancy! 



Don't forget, if you are purchasing any Shimmerz products, put my name (orange gearle) in the comments and you will get a little something extra in your order!



Thanks so much for stopping by and see you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment