Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

..:: life is lovely ::..

Hi friends! I am here today to share with you my first layout as part of the Ambassador Team for Clique Kits!  We are focusing a on mixed media this week -- and you know I love mixed media, so I had extra fun creating this layout!

The Maggie Holmes Flourish collection has so many floral patterns that I thought it would be perfect to document a few of our pretty flowers from last season. It was especially nice to work on this because spring just doesn't want to show it's face in my area, so it was nice to look at pretty flowers even if it's just pictures and papers. I started by adding some Shimmerz Paints to my background, and I focused on the top third of the page. I used one of the big vellum pieces as my title and cut up one of the cards to add 'life is'. I also fussy cut some vellum butterflies, a few pieces of and added some exclusive flair. Here are a few close ups:





 I also made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment