Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2018

..:: it is all about perspective ::..

Hi friends! Today I am sharing a Traveler's Notebook spread with you! I created a Traveler's Notebook that is sort of a "junk" style -- it uses many different sizes and scraps of paper from an older Clique Kits kit that I am trying to use up. I will do a complete share of that journal at a later date, but I thought I would go ahead and share this first spread with you today!

I started with this tag that came in the NSD Clique Kits kit. It was white -- but grabbed my Shimmerz Products and changed that! 😉

For my tag, I started by using the Shimmerz Stampz called Bed of Roses, and Versa Mark ink to stamp on the tag.  Then I applied white embossing powder and use my heat tool to set it.  The embossing acts as a resist, so when I added my color over the top, you could really see the beautiful stamp! I used Coloringz Pink Stilettos, Coloringz No Yolking, and Coloringz Lil' Yellow Skool Bus to make that tag purdy! The Pink Stilettos matches the shoes in this photo perfectly, don't ya think?


I'm hoping to fill this little TN with positive thoughts and things to remind myself how lucky we really are. This story, a little story about perspective seemed fitting. Here are a few close ups:



I made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!



Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment