Pages

Monday, December 3, 2018

..:: mug shot ::..


Hello friends! I am up on the The Cut Shoppe blog today my first Holiday layout of the season!  However, it's not really a holiday layout it's about friendship and coffee -- featuring the red cups that we all know and love!


I used a couple of different files included in the Jave Script cut file. I also had my Silhouette cameo cut hole so I could stitch around the title -- and while I was at it -- I used the Silhouette software to write my journaling. I used the sketch pen feature of the Cameo to write right on the layout!  Here are some close ups:





I used some older Elle's Studio from my stash, the red card is an exclusive card from Clique Kits, and that lovely flair is from a set  called Donut Love 2 from {a flair for buttons}!

I made a video of my process, if that suits your fancy!


Thank you so much for stopping by, see you again soon! :-) XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment