Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

..:: december daily ::..

Hi friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with Days 3 & 4 of my December Daily 2018. Here is a look at this two page spread:


For Day 3 I used the "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid" from the Merry Movies cut file. 




I cut the file using white card stock and then I backed it with patterned paper. I used the same paper to back the file that is on my other page -- this helped tie the two pages together. 


For my journaling I did journal strips on Day 3 and tucked a tag behind my phone on Day 4. I have really enjoyed adding more of the story to this project!


I am using a lot of papers and embellishments from Crate Paper's Merry Days collection that I received in my Clique Kits Holiday Hipster Kit.  I have also added embellishments from Color Cast Designs throughout this project.  This is such a fun project! So far I have made a process video of each day as I go. I am adding them to this playlist if you'd like to see more.

So, of course, I made video of my process for this spread, if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thank you so much for stopping by, and I will see you again soon! XO o.g.



No comments:

Post a Comment