Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2019

..:: super unicorn girl ::..

Hello!  Today I have a fun layout for you using 2019 March Clique Kits [wonderful you] and flair from {a flair for buttons}!
AFFBSuperUnicornGirl
As soon as I saw that comic paper when I did my unboxing video, I knew what I wanted to do! First I set up my photos in Photoshop so they would be wonky squares like the background paper. It worked and I was pretty excited about that! I picked out three pieces of flair from the Comic Words 2 Flair Set from {a flair for buttons}.

CKSuperUnicornGirlTitle
CKSuperUnicornGirlTitle

CKSuperUnicornGirlClips

This flair made the layout, if you ask me! Here are a few more close ups:

CKSuperUnicornGirlTitle


CKSuperUnicornGirlClips
CKSuperUnicornGirlClips
I made a process video if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment