Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

..:: luck-o-the melon ::..

Hi Friends!  I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout using three pieces of flair from the Brave Soul flair set in the {a flair for buttons} Etsy store. I am also using PinkFresh Studio's Super Cool and My Favorite Story collections, both available in the Paper Issues Store. Here is a look at my layout.


I was inspired by the Monochromatic Fanatic challenge over in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} FB page. For the month of March we are using mostly GREEN on our project for this challenge. I wanted to add a few pops of black and white to break up all the green -- and that's where the flair came in! Here are a few close ups:


I thought the speech bubble "Live life on your terms" fit perfectly with the "Wander without reason" flair!


I did a bunch of stitching behind the whole layout, just to add some fun texture and more green to the page. I also had a little fun with the title. 


And here is a look at the story behind the photo:


I made a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you again soon. XO o.g.


No comments:

Post a Comment