Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

..:: explore ::..

Hello Friends!  I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a layout I made using 3 pieces of flair from the Watercolor Hearts and Flowers Flair set.  Here is a look at my layout:


My papers and embellishments came from Shimelle's Never Grow Up Collection that I purchased from the Paper Issues Store (use the code Orange Gearle for 20% off your order).  I love that bird paper! The flowers on this flair match the scarlet color of in the patterned papers. They were the perfect addition to the page. Here are a few close ups of the flair:





These papers and flair were perfect for telling the story of our spring visitors!


I used the branding strips off several of the 12x12 papers on the left of side of the layout to add some splashes of color. I combined the Thickers and a chipboard sticker for my title.


This was a fun one to make!  I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment