Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

..:: let's go fly a kite ::..

Hello Friends!  I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a layout using two pieces of flair from the Watercolor Patterns Flair set and once flair button from the Tropical Vacation Flair set. I am also working with papers from Paige Evan's Bloom Street collection and a free cut file from Paper Issues. Here is a look at my layout:

AFFBKiteFlair

I used a sketch by Devra Hunt that can be found here. Here are a few close-ups of the flair I used:

AFFBKiteFlair

The piece above is from the Tropical Vacation Flair set and I thought it made the perfect "sun" and pop of yellow. The two pieces below are from the Watercolor Patterns Flair set. I thought they matched this collection so well, and I love that they add the perfect pop of color and even out my triangle and draw my eyes across the page.

AFFBKiteFlair

AFFBKiteFlair

I fussy cut a bunch of flowers to make clusters around the flair, and all across the page!  Here are a few more close ups:

AFFBKiteFlair
AFFBKiteFlair

AFFBKiteFlair

I added pop dots behind my kite to pop it off the page a little bit. I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks for checking it out and I will see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment