Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2015

:: look mom, i'm rich ::

Have you documented Easter, yet?  I'm getting to it.  Today I'm sharing a layout inspired by a quote heard from my daughter on Easter at my parent's house.


I just love those alphas from Amy Tangerine's new line.  I grabbed some patterned papers from her new Rise & Shine collection, too, and came up with this layout!


I love the colors in this collection! I thought they went perfectly with this photo and story! My mom always puts a little money in the Easter Eggs for the kids. After they find all their hidden eggs, they go through the loot on the living room floor.  She told us how rich she is.  In the journaling for this LO, I agreed with her. 


And since she can always find joy, I just had to add this flair from {aflairforbuttons} -- and another in the upper left corner of the layout.  The colors and sentiments match this layout perfectly.  You can grab some from Shelly's shop, here.


I'm linking this up to the Eggs-cellent Add-ventures link party at Paper Issues!  One more day to enter old or new projects and be eligible for a $20 Gift Certificate from our sponsor, 17turtles!

See you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment