Pages

Monday, February 8, 2016

..:: mix it up monday ::.. press pause

Hi! Happy Mix it Up Monday!  I'm on the Paper Issues Blog today with a new layout and process video.


I machine stitched throughout the layout, because it's what I do, yo.


I LOVE THIS AMPERSAND! 


I got messy with spray mists, gelatos, and a mask. Here's how it looks all put together.



I also put together a process video if that something that suits your fancy.



Play with us this month and share your page in the February Challenge Album on the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group!  You have until March 6 to play and there are prizes to be had! 

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that there are all kinds of new goodies in the Paper Issues Store right now!  Check them out, grab a few (or more) and use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!


1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful page! Love the colours and all the 'messiness'!

    ReplyDelete