Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

:: hooray you ::

It's product spotlight time on the Paper Issues blog!  Today members of the design team are highlighting Simple Stories : Life in Color collection, and I just had to play along!


I started with some black and white pieces and then added some yellow and red -- colors I pulled directly from the photo. 


I layered tissue paper and patterned papers behind the photo and I also added three flair buttons from {a flair for buttons} Black and White Words 1 flair.


Lots of layers and a few splashes of Heidi Swapp Color Shine and I was done! I loved working with this collection!

You can grab Simple Stories Life in Color and oh so much more at the Paper Issues Store.  Don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!



1 comment: