Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

..:: hello beautiful ::..

There's a new Product Spotlight up on the Paper Issues Blog today!  Any time I get a chance to use Cocoa Vanilla Studio's products, I jump at the chance. As soon as I took these Snap Chat photos with flower crowns, I knew I wanted to use this collection to scrap it!


I absolutely love the watercolor look of this paper. But I can't really do a layout these days without adding a little bit to the background. 😜 So I grabbed a purple and a blue gelato and mixed them together to get this beautiful color! I love it!


I used just about every flower in the die cut pack, and three of the flair buttons! This is such a beautiful collection, I had a difficult time stopping!



I already have a couple more projects planned with this collection and I imagine I will use every last scrap of it! I love it! 

Get your Cocoa Vanilla Studio Wild At Heart collection -- and oh so much more -- at the Paper Issues Store. Use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your order!



1 comment: