Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

..:: first sign of spring ::..

Paper Issues is having an online crop this weekend!  I made this layout as part of one of the challenges -- scrap the first of something! Here are the details if you would like to participate in the challenges (it's free, it's going on all weekend, it's not too late, and there are fun prizes)! 


I got my inspiration for this layout from the great Missy Whidden -- she did some similar title work and I thought it fit perfect for this layout!  

I used mostly items from Paige Taylor Even's most recent collection for Pink Paislee -- Oh My Heart. I also added a couple of flair from my favorite etsy shop -- A Flair For Buttons. And finally all of those pretty little confetti stars are from Color Cast Designs.

Here are a few close ups!






I would love it if you would play along with use in the Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} Facebook group! Look for another layout or two coming soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment