Pages

Monday, August 28, 2017

..:: sweet treat shenanigans ::..

I am up on the {A Flair for Buttons} blog today with another layout using a few of my favorite things. Flair, color cast designs creations, and shimmers paints... I was able to use them all on this summery layout!  


I started with some new paints that I got from Shimmerz Paints! I used my palette knife and three colors of paint to make my background. I pulled colors from the photo to begin with and then used AcriToneZ Orange You Glad, along with Tree Hugger and Raspberry Sorbet (both Paste-Eez). Once my background was on, I found two pieces of flair from the Hello Spring Flair Set that matched perfectly!





I was also able to use several pieces (old and newer) from Color Cast Designs for my title and embellishments. I love they mix of color and wood veneer. 

If you are following me on IG (and if you aren't, why aren't you?), you probably already know that I am on all three design teams -- Shimmerz Paints, Color Cast Designs, and A Flair for Buttons. I am so blessed to be able to work with these gorgeous products! 

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment