Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

..:: making memories with my tribe ::..

I friends, up with my second post of the day! :-)  This is a layout I made as an Ambassador for Clique Kits, and I am using the June Kit - Horizon. There is a Project Sheet on the website highlighting this layout. You can find that here. Here is my layout:


So have you ever had one of those pictures that you had to scrap as soon as you took it?  This was one of those!  This is a photo of my daughter and two grandsons playing with Play-doh this past weekend. The colors in the photo and these papers were perfectly meant for each other!


I used the acrylic word "memories" for part of my title, and I free hand cut the word "making" using one of the patterned papers included in the kit.


I finished off my title using a phrase from the June Printable and the word "with" from the Pretty Little Studio phrase stickers included in the kit.


I added tons of florals behind, on, and around my photo, and some sequins to complete my layout.

I made a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy!




Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment