Pages

Friday, June 29, 2018

..:: plant lady ::..

Hi friends!  I have a new layout featuring Shimmerz Paints to share with you! Here is my layout:


So for this layout I cut flowers from white card stock and leaves from one of the patterned papers in Crate Paper's Wild Heart collection. I backed the flowers with yellow, pink, and coral papers from the same collection.


Next I used three different Shimmerz products to add some texture and shimmer to the flowers. I used Creameez Trippin in the Tropics and Strawberry Fields and Inkings Good as Gold. I absolutely love this look! Here are a couple more close ups:



For a closer look at my process, if it suits your fancy, I invite you to check out this video of my process!  



Thanks so much for stopping by -- see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment