Pages

Monday, August 27, 2018

..:: so happy ::..

Hi Friends! Have you ever scrapped a photo the day you took it?  I did that with this photo of my grandson. And I'm going to be really honest and tell you that this photo will probably end up getting scrapped again, in color, with the 2-3 other photos that I took at the same time. :-) 

For this layout I used a Shimmerz Creameez called Lettuce Get Together (it's definitely one of my favorite Creameez colors) and a NEW Shimmerz When Skies R Grey. I used the packaging technique and some splattering to create the background you see behind the photo. I used When Skies R Grey to paint a boarder around the right side.  I also use some of the Lettuce Get Together to paint in some of the leaves on the left side. Here are a couple of close ups of the Shimmerz in action.




I used a piece of flair from {a flair for buttons} and added a few bits of sequins from Spiegelmom Scraps!


This is a traveler's notebook spread that I will add to a TN that I am working on that is bound by rings. The left side of my spread is a printable by The Cut Shoppe and it is called Endless Summer (shown above).

I also made a quick process video if that's something that suits your fancy!



Just a reminder when you make your next purchase from Shimmerz Paints, put my name in the comments and you will get a little surprise paint freebie with your order!



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I will see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment