Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2018

..:: you are magic ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout I made using Shimmerz Paints, Hip Kit Club kit full of Maggie Holmes and Amy Tangerine, and flair from my favorite flair shop {a flair for buttons}!  Here's what I came up with:


I started by creating my background using mostly the packaging technique and some Shimmerz Paints.  I used Coloringz Oh Say Can U See, and two Creameez, Dandy-Lion and Great Fruit. They were perfect matches with both the Maggie Holmes and Amy Tan collections found in the Hip Kit this month. 


This camera from the Summer Vibes Flair set was perfect for this collection and photos.


This black flair is from the Primary Arrows 1 Flair set. 


And finally, I added this hashtag from the Hashtag Summer Flair Set. Here is a look at the journaling:



I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy!



Thank you so much for stopping by. see you again soon! XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment