Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

..:: love fall ::..

I friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a new layout using two pieces of flair and a bunch of Shimmerz Paint.  Here is a look at my layout:


The Shimmerz Design Team were challenged to pick ONE COLOR and make it the focus color of the layout. I chose Vibez Sunset Strip. The gorgeous fall colors of the leaves in the photograph march the color perfectly!  I also added a few splatters of Coloringz Night Moves and Vibez Jeni B Bleu. Here are a few close ups:


See that pretty yellow!? Did you know that you can order custom flair from {a flair for buttons}?  You can! The "be present" flair was flair that I asked Shelley to make because it was my One Little Word a few years ago. I thought the idea of being present and noticing the beauty of fall made this the perfect flair for this project.


The flair above is from the Take a Picture 1 flair set. Once again, it's the perfect pop of color, and I think it's telling you to CHECK OUT THIS PHOTO! :-)  


I added some stamping to this layout as well. To see exactly how I put this together, check out my process video, if that suits your fancy!


Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment