Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2018

..:: singing in the rain ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this super fun and colorful layout. You might think this is a spring layout -- but it actually all happened this fall. :-)  We have had a lot of rain. And my daughter made the best of it, as usual. Here is my layout.


As you can see I used a ton of Shimmerz Paints on this one as well. It was so much fun to make! I actually used ten different Shimmerz products for this one!  I started with this cut file from The Cut Shoppe and made my rain drops, then I added the paint and stitching. I found four pieces of flair (all from the Linen Hearts Flair set) that worked quite well with the Vicki Boutin ephemera pieces. I love how the stitching and color blocking worked out!  Here are a few close ups:






I made a video of my process if that suits your fancy (the Shimmerz Products used are linked in the video comments as well).


Thank you so much for stopping by. Look for another layout and video SOON. XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment