Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

..:: colorful you ::..

Hi!  I'm back with another layout and a challenge for you! I am using the Clique Kits iNSD limited edition kit full of Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Happiness collection. Here is my layout:


I fussy cut those butterflies from a sheet of 12x12 paper in the kit. I love how it turned out!  Do you like the rainbow trend? Well, that's my challenge for you! Make a rainbow in some way on your layout and share it with us in The Clique FB group! Here are a few close ups.


I stitched through each of the butterflies with similar colored thread. I also used those threads behind the photo, just for fun pops of color.



This was supper fun to make!  I have a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy!



Thank you so much for stopping by!  See you again soon!  XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment