Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2019

..:: flower child ::..

Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day!  I will have two new layouts and videos up today with a challenge for each!  Let's get started!  The first is a layout I did as part of the design team at The Cut Shoppe. Here is my layout:


I am using one of the four free cut files the Cut Shoppe is giving away today. The one I am using is called Fabulous Floral. There are so many things going on today over at The Cut Shoppe Scrap Spot on FB, you can check them out here. (My challenge will be tomorrow)! Here is the file: 


Here are all of them!


I am using a bunch of lovely papers and embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla Studios's Happiness collection -- which are in the iNSD Clique Kit (Limited Edition).  Here are a few close ups:





I love these colors and they match my daughter's shirt! 😀 Such a lovely cut file!  I also made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Here is a discount code for you, too!


Thanks for stopping by!  See you later today with another post and another video! XO o.g.





No comments:

Post a Comment