Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2019

..:: ribbon dancer ::..

Hi friends, I am a guest designer for Cheeky Studio and this is a layout that a made using items they sent me to try out! This particular layout was made using a lot of Cat Martin's Norwegian Wood collection. Here's my layout:


When I received my box of goodies in the mail, I did an unboxing video. I noticed that much of the items I received were autumn or fall collections. So, I challenged myself to make projects that looked more spring or summer, even though the products were fall! I think I did it!


I fussy cut some flowers from two different patterned papers. I also cut the white boarders off some of the die cuts so they would match. 


I added some tangled thread a few places for a pop or two of color and texture.


I found these matching alphas in my stash -- I cannot believe how well they worked with this layout!


I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!




Thanks a lot to Cheeky Studio for sending me products and providing my readers/viewers with a discount code!



See you soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment