Pages

Friday, June 21, 2019

..:: summer ::..

Hi friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this summer layout! I am also participating in Audrey Yeager's Summer Scrappin 2019 YouTube fun -- and I'm her guest on day 6 of her 21 days of summer scrap videos.   Here is a look at my layout:

SummerIsForHashtagSummer

I used three pieces of flair in a visual triangle. The flair is from three different sets, and I think they worked quite well with the Maggie Holmes Sunny Days collection. Here are a few close ups.

SummerIsForHashtagSummer

The piece above is from the Hashtag Summer Flair set. The pink one below is from the Primary Arrows 1 Flairset.

SummerIsForHashtagSummer

The last piece is my favorite! It is from the Watercolor Patterns Flairset. I am in love with the watercolor look!

SummerIsForHashtagSummer

I had a little problem with my title -- but I found a way to fix it. Check out my process video to see what happened!

SummerIsForHashtagSummer

SummerIsForHashtagSummer

Here is a video of how this one came together.



Thanks for stopping by!  See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment