Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

..:: better together ::..

Hi friends! I have a layout and process video to share with you using the June Clique Kits.


I started by ripping the patterned papers to create a vertical, The green paper is from Heidi Swapp and the pink paper is from 1 Canoe 2 Goldenrod collection. 


I used the vellum specialty paper from Maggie Homes It's All Good collection -- it has beautiful gold accents. I fussy cut the flowers and tucked them into the layers. I used even more of this paper (fussy cut) on the far left side of the layout. I also fussy cut some strawberries out of a patterned paper from the same collection and tucked those in for another pop of color.


The hearts and ephemera are mostly from 1 Canoe 2 Goldenrod collection. 



I really like how this one turned out. I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy. Thanks for checking it out!



See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment