Pages

Friday, July 19, 2019

..:: cheers of joy ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on The Cut Shoppe blog today with this layout using the Snack Attack cut file from The Cut Shoppe store.


Here is a look at the complete cut file:


I wanted the ice cream cone part of this cut file -- but I didn't want the words on there because they didn't fit my story, so I deleted them in the software before I hit cut! 


I backed the cut file with paper from Shimelle's 6x6 paper pad in her Glitter Girl Collection. I originally chose this collection because it has ice cream cones in it -- and then I didn't use any of them! 😆


I fussy cut a bunch of flowers from the same collection and made clusters across the two page spread. 


My title is a loose take on "tears of joy" but also, in this photo my daughter and I were doing "cheers" with our cones -- AND the paper on the cones say, "Joy". #seewhatididthere


I added some layers behind my photo and some journaling on both pages. This came together quickly and I really love using The Cut Shoppe TN cut files -- they make it so easy to put it all together!  I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy.  I also made a video showing my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.



No comments:

Post a Comment