Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2019

..:: favorite circles ::..

Hi Friends! I am  up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout using three pieces of flair from the Geo Love Flair Set. I am using mostly Pinkfresh Studio papers from the Flyover States July kit from Paper Issues.


I started by formatting my photo in Photo Shop so that it was shaped like a circle and just under 3 inches. Then I used my 3 inch punch to punch my photo out with a bit of a white border.



The Pinkfresh studio paper from their Office Hours collection had tons of circles on it -- so I punched them out as well using my 1, 1.5, and two inch paper punches. I also punched some tiny circles that I'm going to guess are 1/2 inch or smaller! I splattered some inks for pops of color, and then I sprinkled the circles across the page and added my flair! I mean you cannot have a circle layout without flair, right?



This flair matches the colors of this collection perfectly!



When I shared this photo as an instagram post I titled it "some of my favorite circles", which became the title for this layout. I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks so much for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment