Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

..:: shine on ::..

Hi! Happy July! I am up on The Cut Shoppe Blog with a layout using the Shine On cut file. Here is a look at my layout:





I cut the file as big as I could, in fact, when I set it up in the software I had parts of it going off the page. I knew I wanted it to look like the stars were falling off the bottom of the page.  Next, I backed the open stars with blue and red papers. I also used a Shimmerz mist to make more red stars out of the leftover stars after cutting. I added those to the page.


I set up my software to cut just the bows out of blue papers, and glued those on to add a bit more color, texture, and interest.


Finally, I used a punch to punch out a few smaller, blue stars and scattered them about the page.


The title comes from a line in a song -- and it is also on the girls's shirts in the photo!


Thanks for stopping by! See you again soon! XO o.g.




No comments:

Post a Comment