Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

..:: cheap trick ::..

Hello!  I am up on the A Flair for Buttons blog with a layout using some beautiful black and white flair from three different flair sets!  I used Amy Tangerine's Slice of Life collection that I purchased at Paper Issues (use the code OrangeGearle for 20% off you purchase). Here is my layout :


I started this layout by typing up my journaling in the Silhouette software. Then I had my Cameo print the journaling on white card stock using a sketch pen. I knew I wanted to tell a longer story for this one, so I incorporated it into the design of the page.


This story is about an experience at a Cheap Trick concert, so the notes in the Rock On 3 Flair were perfect for this layout. I also loved the idea of the black and white, so I grabbed a couple of other black and white pieces, too.

 

I layered some papers from the 6x6 paper pad behind my photo and popped the photos up with craft foam. I put the other two pieces of flair on either side to create a visual triangle on the page.


This flair came from the Bright Triangle Flair set.


This piece came from the Brave Soul Flair set. I love this piece so much!!

Finally I added a few colorful pieces of patterned paper in strips at the bottom, a boarder at the top with a piece of 12x12 paper from the collection, a few bits of thread, some stitching and splatters to finish it off. I just love layouts with black and white and pops of color!


I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon. XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment