Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2020

..:: mas margaritas ::..

Hi!  I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a layout for you featuring several pieces of flair from the {a flair for buttons} etsy shop!  Here is a look at my layout:


I used three pieces of flair from two different flair sets.


This striped flair went perfectly with all the rainbow stripes on my layout. I found this piece in the Take a Picture 1 Flair set.  The two pieces below were obviously perfect for my subject matter, and found in the Tropical Vacation 2 flair set. I must admit, I chose my papers based on the margarita flair!



This story was all about going to a new restaurant in town to celebrate a family birthday. I used Amy Tangerine's Slice of Life collection for this layout and a journal spot from the ephemera pack to help tell this story.


I also made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon! XO o.g.


1 comment:

  1. Use this diet hack to drop 2 lb of fat in just 8 hours

    Well over 160k men and women are utilizing a easy and SECRET "water hack" to lose 2lbs each night as they sleep.

    It's simple and it works every time.

    Just follow these easy step:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it up half glass

    2) Proceed to follow this amazing HACK

    and become 2lbs thinner the next day!

    ReplyDelete