Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

..:: so excited ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with this layout I made using donut flair from the Etsy shop! I also used the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Garden District collection that I purchased from the Paper Issues Store. Here is a look at my layout:


I used papers from the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Garden collection. I loved the pink and thought it went well with the donut flair! I also added a little bit of mixed media to the background. I used a Vicki Boutin stencil and some Vicki Boutin stencils to create a cascade of butterflies in the background.  I used some of the butterflies in the ephemera from the collection and I fussy cut some more from the patterned papers. Here are some close ups of the flair!




The collection also had some stickers that fit the theme of this layout perfectly!


I really enjoyed making this one! I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy!


Thank you for stopping by and I will see you in my next video! XO o.g.



No comments:

Post a Comment