Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

..:: wander to magical places ::..

Hi! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog today with a this layout and process video. I used Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape collection and flair from the More Lovely Words 1 Flair Set. Here is a look at my layout:
 

I thought this collection was perfect for my photos! When I posted these photos on social media I commented that I was pretty sure gnomes or fairies lived in this log, and what perfect papers for that thought!  Also the words on the flair matched the sentiment of this story. Here a few close ups:

 



I layered a bunch of vegetation ephemera behind and around the photos. I loved making this one!

 




 I made a video of my process, if that's something that suits your fancy. I will let you know that it started a bit different than it turned out!

 

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again soon! XO og.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment