Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2020

..:: hello summer ::..

Hi! Orange Gearle here with my first layout for the Pretty Little Studio design team! I am using mostly items from the Chasing the Sun collection and a free cut file that can be found here.  Here is a look at my project:



I used 8x8 papers from the Chasing the Sun collection to back the cut file (the orange is from the Documented Life 8x8 papers). Then I used the same colors to add stripes behind the cut file with distress oxides and water. 


Behind each photo I added a tag from the Fireflies Shipping Tags that are part of the collection. Then I layered some patterned papers, and frames behind each photo. I used the Fly a Kite Die Cuts and the Photo shoot die cuts to add some embellishments around the page.





I finished off the project by using the Face Painted patterned paper from the 12x12 paper pack as a boarder around the layout. This paper has every one of the colors in the layout, and adds the perfect final touch!

I made a video of my process if that's something that suits your fancy! 



Thanks a lot for stopping by and I will see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment