Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2021

..:: first hug ::..

Hi Friends! I am up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today with a layout using the new Frosty collection!  Here is a look at my project:


When I opened the Sugar Cookies die cut pack I saw so many circles!!  Then I opened the Fuzzy Socks die cut pack and saw some more! When I saw the one in the latter pack that says "Big Hugs" I realized what I had to do -- make even more circles!


I grabbed a lot of the die cut circles, and then grabbed my circle punches and some of the 6x8 pattered papers in the collection.


As always, I punched a few butterflies from the papers to add around the page.


I knew I wanted a bit of journaling so I printed that out on my printer and cut it into journal strips to tell the story of my daughter and my mom hugging for the first time in over a year.


 Such a happy story to tell, and what a beautiful collection with which to document it!  Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment