Pages

Monday, April 12, 2021

..:: super tween ::..

Hi, friends! I am up on the {a flair for buttons} blog with a layout using flair from the Bee Mine flair set! Here is a look at my project:

AFFBSuperTweenFlowers

To tell this story I decided to pull the yellow out of her shirt - and create a monochromatic look. I started with a couple of  Distress Oxides (Wild Honey and Mustard Seed) to create a space to house my photo and embellishments. I love using Distress Oxides and water to create backgrounds. Here is a close up of the flair. 


AFFBSuperTweenFlowers

I grabbed a bunch of yellow flowers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Sunkissed collection to cluster around the page. Some came from the embellishment pack and some I fussy cut from patterned papers. Finally I used a stamp designed by Vicki Boutin to create more texture and pops of black around the page.

AFFBSuperTweenFlowers

For the title I used Elle's Studio Jordan Alpha stamps (both the Outline and the Dots & Stripes). I filled some of the letters in with patterned papers as well. 

AFFBSuperTweenFlowers

I love how this one turned out. I also made a video of the process, if that's something that suits your fancy!

Thanks for stopping by and checking it out! XO o.g.

No comments:

Post a Comment