Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

love you

Hello friends! I am up on the PLS blog today with another layout for you using the Frosty and Friends collection.  Here is a look at my project:


I'm going to be super honest will you and let you know that this all started with this tag from the Fuzzy Sock Die Cut pack and three hearts!  I saw them together and a layout was born!


I paired the tag with some of the 3/4 cards from the Hug In a Mug pack and and another tag and I ended up with a grid layout. This tag is one of my favorites! I stitched around the heart with embroidery floss.


This story is one of my favorites! I took a quote that her dad relayed to me for the journaling. I added typed journal strips to a tag for the win!




I absolutely love working with this collection. I think it is quite versatile and, as you can see, this layout isn't related to winter at all! But I also love all the little winter bits included! One of my favorite Pretty Little Studio Collections to date!

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon! XO o.g.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment