Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Scrap Your Story :: Beatrice @ bat

UPDATE:  I'm linking this up to Paper Issues Feb. 7, 2015 Issue Hip to Be Square (I used square photos and some {aflairforbuttons} flair.

It's FRIDAY!  Scrap Your Story Challenge blog has a new challenge posted! This week we are all about childhood!



This week I was fortunate enough to be able to hang out with a friend and scrap & chat all afternoon! Love getting that time to catch up, and share some creative juices! I had the basic idea of this page (and even some of it created) before we met, but it was so awesome to be able to say, "What do you think of this....or this...or..."! I think we each created 2-3 pages that day -- we must do it again soon!

Most everything came from Jillibean Soup :: Irish Farm House Soup collection pack.  I added some wood veneers, washi and "today" flair from A Flair For Buttons.

For the painted stars in the background I made a stencil using my Silhouette Cameo.  Then I used Tim Holtz Distress paint (Antique White) to paint the stars on. Best part: I used blank stencil "paper" (did you know you can purchase that at Michael's?) to create the star stencil, so I can use it over and over again!

Fun!  We are off to a great adventure this weekend!  I am going to attempt my first "Smash" book to document the trip! I'll update you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Love everything about this layout!! Awesome photo arrangement and I love the Red patterned paper background paper, and the painted stars you added in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooooooooooo fun! LOVING the colors, the photos and all the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! I just adore this palette, and those pics are priceless! Plus, You're totally rocking those perfect, little bits of Washi, my dear! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and wonderful page. Love the colors and your daughter's name. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work on Whimsical Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete