Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

:: embrace the glam life ::

Hi! It's time for another Mix It Up Monday challenge at Paper Issues. Let's do this thing:


I took this photo of my daughter in the car on our way to the doctor's office, where she tested positive for Influenza A. Even though she wasn't feeling well, she looked so beautiful, and those glasses made me giggle. 


When I received my Paper Issues order with the Fancy Free collection I was immediately inspired by the papers and flowers and made this cut file of wonky flowers (free to you)! 


This layout started a bit differently than it ended, and I ran into a few bumps along the way -- but I made a process video in case you would like to see how it came to be.


I love how this layout turned out, and I have already made another using the Fancy Free collection! Grab it here, or any of your other paper needs in the Paper Issues Store. Don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your entire purchase!



1 comment: