Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2016

:: hot rod lincoln ::

Hellooooooo!  I'm up on the Paper Issues Blog today as part of the Cut It Up features!  I got to use this awesome free cut file (found here, in the Paper Issues Store). I paired the cut file with some white card stock and Pink Paislee's Fancy Free collection! 


This photo of my daughter was meant to be scrapped! We went out to eat and this car was parked in the parking lot. My One True Love went to take a photo of the car and B. said, "WAIT!" and then posed. Seriously silly girl.

I love these triangles!  And that ombre paper is awesome behind it! I typed up just a little bit of journaling that ended with the title.



I have seriously loved using all of the products from the Fancy Free collection, but I think the die cuts are my favorite.  Or maybe the 6x6 pad.  Or maybe it's the patterned papers....or the 12x12 chipboard elements.  Ok. I love it ALL.

There are tons of fun things in the shop right now such as the latest Swag Bag, items from Lawn Fawn and Photo Play and much much more.  While you are grabbing that free cut file, if you find a few more things thrown in your cart -- don't forget to use the code 'orangegearle' for 20% off your purchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment